Provide guidance, training and aid to Macedonian businesses and individuals through our partner organization Multilingual & Multicultural Harmony (NGO) registered in Macedonia under the following mission:
- To connect and foster cooperation between diverse people
- To promote multicultural and intercultural acceptance, knowledge and understanding.
- To offer new approaches and specific tools for the advancement of all.
- To build “grass roots” support and the realization within local communities that economic and social advancement is the direct result of interethnic cooperation and respect
- To promote unity, cooperation, and networking among Macedonian businesspeople and professionals worldwide, regardless of their religious beliefs, political opinions or affiliations.
- To provide interim charitable & humanitarian aid to Macedonian communities in crises thus helping them to regain responsibility for their own future thus resulting in a return to self-reliance.
- To share our internationally gained experience with local American communities and organizations involved in the projects.
- Serve as a professional resource for the exchange of ideas, methods and the establishment of contacts.
- Foster the professional advancement and development of those participating with our organizations.